Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bombshell of the Month: Mindy Kaling

Photo by: Michael Buckner

I first became familiar with Miss Kaling when she played the bubbly, wise-cracking Kelly Kapoor on The Office.  Now, this raven-haired beauty has her own show, and she makes us laugh with her regular-girl antics on a weekly basis. While she plays hilarious and real to perfection, Mindy also shows that she has a glamorous side when she dresses for events. I have never seen her at a red-carpet affair where she looked less than beautiful. She looks like a modern-day Goddess in this ecru, hourglass hugging gown. So pretty!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I never really watched the office so I'm not that familiar with her, but boy is she gorgeous. I lover her figure and that dress is just lovely!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete